ID: 25027 (GP-WE-007)
Hover or touch above to zoom
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
Evike.com partnered with WE-Tech USA brings us our favorite affordable WE-Tech GBB airsoft guns with some major improvements to reliability and performance. The new upgraded guns are now modified, assembled, and quality control checked right here in the USA to bring you the highest in quality and best performing training equipment at competitive pricing with US based warranty and support.The new upgraded system called NG3 is an Evike.com exclusive project to have popular upgrades and modifications pre-installed into each gun while remaining very affordable. Each gun will come standard with a fiber reinforced polycarbonate blue nozzle for enhanced durability and allow the gun to safely operate under higher pressures. Coming standard with every gun will also be an electroplated black tight bore barrel which has been pre-modified to take full advantage of the REAPS inspired hopup and bucking . The REAPS style hopup and bucking replaces the factory configuration to give the gun improved range and accuracy.
- Full metal frame and slide with rear cocking serrations
- Metal reinforced outer barrel, hopup, recoil spring guide rod, on frame safety, extended slide stop, hammer and trigger
- On frame magazine release and ambidextrous thumb safety with beaver tail
- Able to handle high pressure gas
- Large selection of available aftermarket replacement / upgrade parts (TM compatible)
- Great accuracy and performance
- Aggressive competition style trigger
- Competition style ported & split slide
- Target style adjustable rear sight w/ fiber optic front sight
- Fiber reinforced polycarbonate blue nozzle for enhanced durability
- Electroplated black tight bore inner barrel
- REAPS style hopup for improved range and accuracy
- Evike.com exclusive
- USA warranty
Realistic Weight and Blowback ActionPackage Includes:
Gun, Orange Tip, Magazine and ManualDimension:
235mm x 143mmGas:
Green gas, Red Gas, Propane, Co2 (Magazine requires extension with most green gas containers)BB:
0.20g or heavierMuzzle Velocity:
WE-Tech USA / Evike.com
(Write a review)
"Great gun for anyone who wants a cool looking GBB. This gun is well built but the one I got had a lose outer barrel and a loose screw that fell out the day I got it.
• good FPS
• Mostly metal
• nice mag size
• looks awesome!
• fairly gas efficient with Co2 mags (2 1/2 mags)
• sounds awesome
• loose parts
• doesn't fit in some holsters
• not very accurate at longer ranges (but it's a pistol so it's pretty good)
Overall this gun is a great gun for a great price, and some of the cons were probably just with mine
"Had this gun for a few days now, it's my first GBB (I also have a CO2 NBB)
You can get an extra mag for free here
Good accuracy, range and FPS
Hard to get the propane in sometimes
The stickers that it come with are very hard to get off. (while cleaning off silicon oil that spilled on the gun along with getting the sticker off, I made the mistake of using a sponge and there's scratches everywhere on one side of the slide)
The lock for the slide isn't too good
"Best pistol i've ever used. Very heavy which could be a pro or con to anybody. Sturdy metal feeling to it and it fits nicely in your hands, the slide lock is a little to far away though but i just use my left hand for it now. magazines have a high capacity and they feed great. The accuracy and range of this pistol is amazing, about the same as some of my friend's aeg's. And they don't use cheap ones too.
Discuss about WE-USA NG3 Full Metal Silver Dragon X-Celerator Airsoft Gas Blowback Pistol w/ Split Competition Slide - Silver with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!