||Got this gun a week after it was released in the US. So far I love it, great size and super accurate. I haven't fielded it yet since there's too much snow on the ground for the outdoor areas here to be open but overall the gun is lightweight and has a good feel with the testing I have done in my backyard.
I tested it with a 11.1V Lipo battery:
0.25g Elite Force BB's
Fires at 380-395 consistently
- comes with an okay adjustable bipod
- standard mag holds a decent amount of rounds
- super long inner barrel which makes it decently accurate with a dialed in scope
- like other G36's the Hopup was easy to adjust while I dialed in my scope
- only ranged it to 75ft due to a small backyard but I was able to nail a soda can dead on 7/10 shots in a row after zeroing my scope and adjusting the hopup
- Adjustable stock length and cheek risers
- Comes with bb's loading tool, unjamming tool, bipod and manuals
- The last 2-3 bb's in the mag don't feed so you drop a few when you switch. Could be remedied with a different mag or a new hop up
- The big orange tip is going to be a pain to conceal/paint since its integrated with the mock 'silencer'
Overall the gun was a great buy.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]