||I have owned this model Tavor for close to a month now. The performance is pretty good, but does not have the same range as my Ares G36. The battery compartment is a tad small, but more than enough to fit my MadBull LiPo. The gun is indeed difficult to take apart, highly recommend that this be done by a pro if you are not very proficient. The Ares quick change spring feature lets you change the FPS of the rifle in as little as two minutes, allowing for incredible game flexibility.
I have decided to upgrade the internals, as the piston is not very sturdy and a want to juice as much performance as I can from this little big gun.
* rock solid externals
* awesome performance out of the box
* Ares quick change spring feature
* Unique looks on the field
* difficult to take apart
* small battery compartment
* gearbox and hop-up are one unit
* known for some problems with weak piston and air seal
One of my favorite rifles. I recommend it to anyone who has the skill to use it and the patience to tweak it right.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]