||I'm going to start this review by saying that THIS GUN IS AMAZING. I'll go through all of the pros and the cons (although there are almost no cons).
- Full metal (mostly steel, just a few non-steel parts)
- Very solidly built and there is nearly no wobble (Just a little in the stock)
- Very nice upgrades pre-installed
- Comes with 2 steel magazines that hold 600 rounds each
- Folding stock locks nicely into position and is very strong. I doubt that it will ever break.
- Easy to take apart
- No magazine wobble
- Insane hop-up; I was hitting a 200 ft target nearly every single time using Matrix .25g bb's and with the hop-up turned all the way off, aiming the sights straight on the target.
- Comes with a 9.6v battery which gives it a ROF that's around 14 bb's per second. Very nice for a stock gun.
- Fantastic accuracy
- No mis-feeding
- Amazingly crisp trigger response. The gun will fire flawlessly on semi every time you pull the trigger. No hiccups on full-auto
- Motor sounds great
- Stock release button rubs against your hand when gripping the pistol grip (just wear some gloves to fix this problem)
- Paint rubs off easily (This could be a pro or a con, I kinda like it cause it gives the gun a nice, worn look)
- There is a metal pin in the orange tip that prevents you from screwing it off. I'm just going to use a power saw to saw the tip in half.
- Magazines that come with the gun are hi-caps (Just me, I prefer mid-caps)
This gun is fantastic. Although there are a few cons, the pros greatly out-way them. I am very, very impressed with this gun. I'm going to go as far as to say that I like it more than my ARES Tar-21. I would recommend this gun to any airsoft player, from beginner to advanced. In short, GET THIS GUN.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]