||All i have to say is .. This gun is Grade A+. This is definitely a professional level gun even right out of the box. Out of the box with stock everything it shoots a consistant 400 Fps / 20.4 Bps (9.6v 2300 MAh G&P Crane stock battery). I've also put in a 6.01 MM Tight bore Barrel and this thing shoots dead on for ~200 feet before curving up/down. After also putting in an R-Hop system ($25 total) i've been getting nearly 300 feet of dead accuracy before the bb curves, WHICH IS A LOT!!!
- Extremely nice externals (Really look legit, weight is perfect and the design is flawless)
- Orange Tip is removable (Only do this if it's allowed in your state!)
- G&P Sells a VERY nice Zombie Killer Mock Suppressor that fits this gun, 14mm positive
- Motor is a brute! M120 Long Type this thing rips
- Deans connections - I cannot stress how much deans are better than tamiya - Less resistance, More FPS, better connection!
- Gearbox Internals are Grade A. Gears come pre-shimmed (I guess thats what evike custom means! :P), AoE is dead on perfect, Grease is applied perfectly, M120 Spring inside of it as well. 100% metal (other than tappet plate)
- Metal Upper receiver
- Metal Externals
- Metal Stock Tube
- VERY sturdy ABS Plastic stock (Where your battery goes as well)
- Handgrip feels great!
- Doesn't come with a barrel cleaner
- No manual for disassembly (Although its nearly 100% the same as any other M4 so you can youtube it :P)
- Motor height is tricky to adjust (Simple screw on the bottom but the noise is nearly the same all around)
- WARNING: If you adjust your motor / move it and it grinds, it WILL bend the teeth (Fair warning)
Other than that, this gun is 100% Worth it. At $300 it's a brute!!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]