||this gun is GREAT!!
extremely cheap with very good performance.
this thing was shooting 275FPS with .20g BB's.
after i upgraded the spring to M140 it jumped to 460FPS with .20g BB's and 410FPS with .28g BB's.
i was afraid the motor wouldn't be able to handle to tension of the spring, but its shooting very well.
another recommendation of mine is if you already open the rifle to change the spring you might as well change the wiring to a higher quality silver wires and a metal air nozzle. (that is if you are using lipo), cuz the power lipo batteries push thru the system is very high (all those upgrades can cost 35-40 dollars max).
the piston is very high quality with metal teeth so you dont have to worry about them snapping when using lipo battery
in addition to all the good internals you get $130 worth of Magpul externals which is really awesome!!
- very inexpensive (i don't want to say cheap)
- very high ROF when using lipo battery
- can reach high FPS with minimal upgrades
- feels good in your hand
- high variety of upgrade parts
- wiring could be a little better
- mags are a bit wobbly but because of the way i use my rifle its no biggy
- if you are using lipo u might take out the fuse in the battery chamber cuz it will keep burning up (lipo has A LOT of juice so i guess the fuse is not for lipo usage)
to sum up:
this rifle is amazing. you can even consider buying this just for the spare internal and external parts!!
the magpul set alone worth $130. plus the gearbox is very good (metal teeth piston!!).
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]