||Overall a very nice, high speed, attractive and unique vest. If you don't tend to run a lot of pouches to begin with, this may be the vest for you. Four stars because of the lack of modularity for existing webbing, lack of availability for additional webbing, and tightness of weave. Looks great with black BDUs. Looks okay with woodland bdus, but a bit off with digital urban.
- Unique, form-fitting, and attractive.
- Durable and quality stitched.
- Light weight and maneuverable.
- Absorbs a lot of body heat.
- Cannot move webbing.
- No additional webbing available.
- Weave is too tight, making attaching pouches very time consuming.
- A bit expensive when compared to similar niche vests (i.e. H-Harness)
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]