||I love this gun, I use it mainly as a prop as most people would with springers, but I would assume for backyard battles and whatnot it will do the job.
- Everything external is black matte metal except the grips and the outer barrel
- 2 full metal high-cap mags
- detachable grips for painting
- Working hammer, grip safety and slide safety
- Nice weight, not too heavy, not too light
- functioning open ejection port
- Non-functioning slide lock
- scratches VERY easily (One of my metal mags came HORRIBLY scratched)
- metal mags do not fall out when mag release is hit, you need to pull them out while holding down mag release (This does not happen on the plastic mags)
- 2-piece slide causes front iron sight to look split in half
- Words on the side do not come off
Overall, I am very pleased with this gun. It is a great replica and very fun to own! Buy one!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]