||I have to say Matrix, as usual has come through once again with an amazing gun. This gun is solid, has never broken down on me once. As far as price goes, $230 is a bit pricey as you can get some higher end M4s around this price.
As stated below one of the MAJOR cons of this gun is the ROF. Being a "high torque" motor, you'll be luck to get 6 RPS (if not less) out of this thing.
- High FPS (could be good or bad, I guess)
- Durable metal body
- Somewhat decent internals (You'll have to upgrade your gears if you're planning to have a high speed setup.)
- Unique CQB look
- Comes with rail covers
- Hop-up is meh, could be better, curves to the right.
- Weak motor. Not high toque. 6 RPS can be achieved with a 9.6v battery. (I would suggest buying a Matrix 3000)
- Cheaply, ugly crane stock (mine fell apart on me)
- Buffer tube gets lose often
- Rails wobble and are not secure
- Selector switch got loose
Because of the cons, I will give this gun a 4/5.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]