||I got mine in Tan/Dark Earth from the Bone Yard. There was a gearbox-related issue, it got stuck. When we opened it, we found very average parts, nothing highly reinforced. The gearbox needed shimming and replacement of bearings.
- Good wiring
- Excellent body
- Relay instead of trigger switch
- quick-replacement spring assembly
- spring release button (mine didn't seem to work for whatever reason)
- EBB (don't really need this, but cool to know)
- reinforced gear body
- awesome stock, foldable and retractable
- average gearbox internals
- no rails whatsoever on front grip
- batt compartment may be too tight for lipo 11.1 (7.4 fits snugly)
Overall, for the price I got it, even the replacement parts I had to buy still make it a good deal!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]