||I have owned this gun for around 2 months so I feel like I have gotten a good, unbiased amount of data for this gun.
- The gun comes shooting around 350 (0.2g) out of the box. It uses a ver 3 gearbox but a long type motor.
- Build quality is very nice. Metal upper receiver, rails, buffer tube
- The straight magazine is a very nice touch and is a LOT easier to insert and take out of magazine pouches.
- Shoots reliably and accurate within 18in at about 80ft.
- Great for CQB
- ABLE TO REMOVE STOCK AND CHANGE TO A CAP SLING MOUNT WITHOUT BUYING EXTRA PARTS.
- Comes with rails so you don't have to buy a mount for optics
- Uses normal 14mm threads
- The gun's balance is really terrible. Its really front heavy, especially for something that doesn't have a long barrel or suppressor. Even after removing the rails it is pretty heavy for a CQB gun.
- Not a lot of battery room. With the stick battery in there, its actually impossible to move the bolt back and fourth.
- The hopup lever re-adjusts itself after a while. Kind of hard to tighten the lever without damaging the plastic.
- THE FRONT RAILS ARE WOBBLY AND DESIGNED TERRIBLY. This is a big con for me. The front rails are only held in place by a single MP5 pin. Not only that but the pin also looks like a sling mount. The problem is you can't use it as a sling mount because there's a chance that your sling will pull the pin out, dropping your RIS somewhere.
Overall I give this product 4/5 stars because of its great performance but some design flaws.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]