||Well, Time for a review then. I absouloutly recommend this rifle if you want a cool looking sniper rifle. But, the FPS is wrong! Mine got chronoed to 312. I am upgrading it, because the spring that is following with the gun is shit. Sometimes the BB is dropping after 5 meters, other times it flyes 50 meters. So get a small spring to it with 500 fps and it will be good. AEG SPRINGS WILL NOT FIT! You have to buy a spring for a aired-cocked rifle. These springs aren't as wide as the AEG springs.
Overall the gun i amazing.
- Heavy (Rock solid)
- Deadly accurate (Get a good scope, i bough the scope here at evike)
- 100 rounds magazine. Very usefull, dont wanna carry these mags around.
- Bipod is awesome! (Spring re-ejected feet)
- Very long range after a single upgrade. (Only metal parts! Which gives you a wide choise of upgrades)
- The button that regulates the stock, only locks at the first and last points, not at the 4 others.
- The button that regulates the stock fell of during a war. So it got lost. Had to tape the stock in its full lenght.
- bad range before upgrade. The spring lives it's own life.
- 6,03 inner barrel. Not good for sniping. Mine is 6,01.
- Unrealistic ammo capasity (Very good and a little bad)
I give this a 4 out of 5. In the first place, you need to be a good airsoft player for sniping. Becase it is alot of issues with hop-up, springs and bolts. It is important to remember that this rifle is BIG! not a problem, i am not to big of a guy, but i can carry it around easily. Had it for 2 games. First war = 5 kills, 3 headshots. Second war = spring lived it's own life. So i just sat it on its bipod and used my Co2 sidearm. My rifle is upgraded now and shoots like a dream. I recommend this rifle!
(Written on iPad. Sorry for any spelling mistakes)
Thank you for reading!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]