||Very reliable and durable gun! You will not be disappointed.
- Solid heavy Build. Full metal. Some steel parts?
- Not for the weak. (trust me) hand hurts after about 15 shots.
- A solid 450-500 fps out of box with .25's and about 400-460 with .36 ...
- Super simple to take care of. Also super easy to tear down.
- Overall amazing appearance.
- Amazing for the price.
- not many upgradable parts available yet... could use spare trigger assemblies, piston catches, springs/guides, varied side rail mounts and other simple internal stuffs...maybe a hello kitty themed stock and forgrip... lol. kidding.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]