||This gun is very worth the money. I bought it (elsewhere, no pre-order involved while it was still in stock) around July and have had it for around 4 months now.
FPS: 4/5 (480 w/ .20g bb)
Accuracy: 5/5 (can easily hit a head sized target at 40 meters)
Barrel length: Not sure (some where between 550mm and 600mm)
Barrel Compatibility: unsure (too good to need to replace)
Spring Compatibility: Uses standard AEG springs
I have put an M150 AEG spring into mine (which takes about 5 minutes to complete) and the FPS has jumped to around 520 FPS w/ .20g bb's.
General Take Down:
1) Rotate pin above the trigger around the projection that holds it in place so that it points down.
2) Lift the top piece above the bolt off.
3) Take the two hex head screws out of the spring guide
4) Push spring guide forward, then pull up and out
Hop up adjustment:
1) Take off piece above bolt (see disassembly)
2) Pull Bolt back as if to cock
3) Tighten middle hex head screw to "hop up", loosen to "hop down"
Great Stock (performance wise, not the rifle stock)
Nice anodized blue metal hop-up and piston set
A pin that holds the handgaurd and barrel in place fell out of mine in the middle of the woods. I recommend reinforcing this as it is only held in by maybe 1/16th inch.
Best sniper I have ever used stock.
Easily out ranges other upgraded snipers.
Most accurate airsoft gun I've ever shot (my other is an M14 at 434FPS w/ 650mm tightbore).
A must buy if you can find it, but these have been on pre-order for almost a half year now.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]