||This is a great scope!
Full metal and heavy, the feeling is sturdy and the dial to turn the illumination (red,green,blue) is placed where you can reach it with either hand to use it in case you are under fire or regardless of your weak side.
The rails work great and not even with a lot of weight will it bend or wobble in any part of the whole scope at all.
- Makes your gun look awesome
- Its crosshairs have mils which is great for the sniper feeling.
- It's 4x
- Comes with an easy target acquisition set of sights of iron and fiber, really visible
- The screw nuts are big an easy to work with even with gloves
- 3 levels of brightness
- Mine came with 2 batteries even when it only needs one
- Terrible eye relief, you have to be almost right behind the thing to see through it.
- Can not be set correctly for elevation since it doesn't have enough range of movement for it.
- I think is expensive
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]