||My only complaint/suggestion is that the MOLLE vest does not wrap around far enough near the belt line for the use of dump, admin, or grenade pouches. I have a dump pouch attached at the farthest side of the MOLLE and it ends up on my hip exactly where a hip holster would normally be. (If you are running a MOLLE holster on your hip, this may be perfect for you.)
- Lightweight, breathable, great for fast movers and in hot environments
- Great build quality
- Detachable swivel strap buckles (4) and a securing strap for the "X"
- Detachable rear belt strap has standard buckles (2) and has velcro straps for securing excess belt length on BOTH sides.
- Integrated mag pouches can be used for extended pistol/smg mags or longer rifle mags.
- Integrated mag pouches can be used as a vertical pistol "shoulder" holster for most handguns and can accommodate light/laser accessories on the pistol lower-rail.
- MOLLE webbing on shoulder straps can be used as guides for water carriers and comm gear.
- Integrated mag pouches are too deep for standard M4 magazines.
- Vest could be wider to provide some MOLLE toward the rear.
- Velcro on integrated mag pouches is very strong. If you plan to use these pouches frequently, apply some velcro strips to "deactivate" the pouch's velcro.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]