||I bought this for my Golden Eagle G36C. The video on disassembly would not play, so I am puting these instructions up:
1. Remove magazine
2. Fire 2 or 3 shots at a safe target so as all bb's are out of the chamber/barrel
3. Remove the hand guard and remove the battery
4. On each side, there is a small screw. This requires a small Torx driver (I believe it is a size 5 Torx, but used a modified slot screwdriver)
5. Remove the screw where the stock connects (push the folding stock button and remove the screw at the top near the rear sight)
6. Near the barrel, there are 3 screws (at least on my model), remove these, be careful not to loose the nuts for the screws
7. Slide the barrel forward a few inches
8. From here, the motor assembly should slide out, you may have to use a small flat head screwdriver to pry it out
9. Slide the old cocking mechanism back, you should see 2 screws, remove them. After, slide out old and place new in, make sure spring aligns with this new one
10. Re-assembly is in reverse order from here.
My original was plastic, but this metal version is a lot better. It fits, performs great, and sounds almost real! I go to fields, pull it back, let it slide and I see them cower! Great product!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]