||The moment I opened the box on this gun, I was totally impressed by the looks, feel and weight of the gun. The gun is pretty heavy for its size and the gun is well solidly built. The gun shoots real good and feeds good. Although, the website has False adverstisement that it shoots 340-380 Fps. The gun shoots 330-350 Fps on .20 bbs (out of the box) but its not really big deal cause it is really upgradable to any fps of choice. I'm planning to buy a Higher torque motor and change the Spring so as to raise the Fps close to 400. Anyways, this is probably one of the best choice if you're picking up an M4. The price is well worth for the built and quality of the gun.
- Weight is pretty heavy (you'll get used to it)
- Unique built and appearance
- FULL METAL and MAGPUL parts
- Shoots accurately for CQB
- FULLY upgradable to any FPS of choice
- I like the Hop up mechanism of the gun
- The metal parts of the gun gets rusty over time especially if you have a sweaty hands and only wears a Half finger gloves. Not a big deal cause you can just wear a Full finger gloves.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]