||I bought this weapon a few months ago and hadn't used it in an airsoft op until just this last weekend. It performed tremendously! Out of five, 30-60 minute games in a woodland enviroment, I won four. The shortened CQB barrel is great for quickly getting behind cover and running through dense brush and trees. As far as indoor battle goes, it performed just as well, if not better. I bought a carrying handle for it and attached a camcorder to it. Yes, it's more weight but it helps you train from what you've done. As for the gun, it is by far the best weapon I have in my small arsenal. And, as cliche as it is, here's some pros and cons about the weapon.
1. Terrific ergonomics like any M4 model
2. Internal parts are metal and perform well
3. Decent rate of fire
4. Surprisingly quiet (mostly due to low wobble from metal body)
5. No wobble even after five games and a lot of training prior to it
6. Included battery performs well but suggest getting a 9.6 Lipoly
7. Realistic look and weight
8. Instills a great amount of fear in opponents
9. Easy hop-up adjustment
1. It's heavy to carry for long games (but does help in aiming)
2. After a round or two, only fanatics want to keep playing against it
Overall, it is a great weapon's system. Colt has good reason in licensing it. If you are looking for a weapon that performs, has the look and feel of the real one, this is most definitely the weapon for you!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]