||This review is going to be on build quality/durability. (Seeing as i Haven't fired it yet)
• Very stable
• Heavy (Pro and con)
• Everything is metal (except grip and crane stock)
• Flip up rear and front iron sights
• LOTS of rail space
• 6 position stock
• Working bolt catch
• Extremely easy to dissasemble
• The right fire selector is wobbly
• Stock is slightly wobbly, but barely noticable.
• The free mag that came with it seems to be having some feeding problems. (Just needs to be broken in)
• Heavy (Pro and Con)
• And the biggest con of all time, is that you don't have it.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]