||Everything you need to know about this gun:
- It takes a nun chuck battery which is held in the crane stock, i recommend 9.6v 1600 mah
- No, it does not come with a battery
- The orange tip should be removable, it's just glued on so it will take more effort to remove
- The body is a reinforced nylon polymer (that means it's not gonna break anytime soon)
- It's the same as the Carbine version, it just has more RIS rails. And costs more.
- It's the same as the Short version, it just has a longer outer barrel by about 6 inches
- The orange tip comes chipped on purpose! It's not like it was damaged in transit or anything.
- Buy .20g 6mm BB's, that's what I use with the gun and it's super accurate and fast.
- The gearbox is full metal
- FPS is 350, maybe more
- RPM is chronographed at about 18 shots per second with a 9.6v 1600 mah battery
- Nothing wobbles except the mag which wobbles a tiny bit
- Very accurate
- Plenty of RIS railing so you can mount handles, sights, etc
- Range up to 150 feet before the pellets start to curve
- Charging handle moves, but does not function. You have to open the hop up cover w/ your fingernail
- The wire that extends to the battery compartment has to take a lot of stress since it will bend more as you retract the stock, so I worry about how long it will last before it tears
- Doesn't come with a battery or charger, so you will probably spend another $50 on those
Overall this gun is a real beauty. Beginners and Pros, please buy this gun.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]