Shop by Category

Shop by Brand

Home » Airsoft Guns » Gas Airsoft Pistols » CO2 » Reviews
Umarex H&K Licensed USP Full Size CO2 Gas Non-Blowback Airsoft Pistol - Black
[GP-UREX-2262030]
$45.00
by Lukas A. Date Added: Thursday 27 January, 2011
There were no reviews for this gun so I felt like I was taking a chance when I bought it, and I was even more dismayed when I was informed that it was back ordered and could take up to two weeks to get in stock. So I was happily surprised when it arrived just a few short days later and even more excited once I fired it. It's the third CO2 powered pistol I've owned, not the most expensive, but definitely the best performing. It's non-blowback with no moving parts (aside from the trigger/safety/clip release) and it feels great in your hand, nice weight, and a CO2 cartridge will last for a good long while. Holds 16 bb's (it actually holds that many, unlike some guns that claim to hold one amount and actually fit quite a few less) and shoots them straight and hard. I've done some target practice from about 50 feet, which is about the range I'll be using it, at a small cardboard box and hit it 90% of the time, and the other 10% was because of my shaky hand. The best part about this gun and my main reason for purchasing this particular one is the mag release which isn't a button like on most other pistols, it's a lever underneath the trigger-guard and you actually have to mean to press it to release the mag, whereas the other pistols I've owned end up leaving my mags lying around in the dirt because the button accidentally gets pressed when I'm running around with it in the holster. I'm glad I took a chance on this gun, it's a great shooter for a great price, and I really have zero complaints about it. Thanks Evike!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]
Back Write Review

Add to Cart

Items on Sale