||Sam here! Pretty good gun! Heres what I have to say..
- Heavy weight. Full metal. Realistic!
- ROF can be changed by the nob on the front under the bipod.
- BIG magazine capacity!
- GREAT with 9.6 volt battery. Recommended!
- All the parts to a real life M60 are included on this rifle! Very detailed!
- Quiet, yet powerful!
- Great FPS, and accuracy is AMAZING!
- DO NOT trust the carrying handle. Very cheaply made and can bend when you twist it!
- Magazine jams quite a bit.
- Battery can be a tight fit in the magazine holder.
- The switch for the box mag. is towards the gun. Put a piece of electrical tape over it because when you put your battery in, it will switch it to "off". Very big hassle to go back in and switch it back.
- WIres are sometimes to long depending on wire length of your battery.
- Recommend buying TWO batteries. Because the motor used for gun and motor used for box mag. uses lots of juice!!!
- DO NOT run with this gun! You will fall on it like my friend did and crap it right in half! Meant for walking/camping!
4 out of 5 for cons! But a very nice gun! NOT for starters!
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]