||I recently acquired this model and have to say that I am VERY impressed for several reasons:
- This pistol is tight - similar to my real steel 1911's
- accuracy is good
- nice and loud with full action blowback
- weight is good - the weights in the grips add to the realism
- three-dot sights make for easy target acquisition
- front rail accepted M3-style light with ZERO problems.
- takedown is simple and realistic - in keeping with the real steel model
- shoots 0.2g bbs at 340fps or better for initial shots
- trigger is crisp, breaks cleanly, and allows for VERY quick follow-ups
- mags are heavy - not really a complaint, but I carry six due to them being single-stack
- mags are also expensive ($30 best price at the moment)
- NS2 system is supposed to be very gas efficient - I can get approx 20 shots from a properly filled mag - I would expect two mags from a good fill - again, not a real complaint, just a note
Overall I love the gun - no worries on the outer barrel or any other parts so far. Have run three times for hours on end with zero issues.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]