||I bought this red dot scope along with a rail mounting system for my echo1 ak47. This sight works very well if you are used to the open sights of the ak. Also since it's so large it works very well if your eyesight isn't the greatest. The best part is, because it's large, you don't miss a lot of action around the scope like you do with smaller red dots since you get an enormous view. Here are a few Pros and cons for this sight:
1. Big! (can see a lot of action through the site)
2. Many power settings
3. easy to sight in (just takes a flat head screw driver to adjust)
4. attaches easily to weaver rail
5. takes a common 2032 button battery
Cons: (I only found 3 that aren't so bad)
1. Can't easily adjust for windage on the field
2. Most power settings are really weak in broad daylight. (I only end up using the most powerful setting, but again i have bad eyesight)
3. The covers... They are great for protecting the sight, but they get annoying to take on and off all the time. You could leave them off, but then you run the risk of someone bumping the lens in between games. Especially when you get to play with boneheads all day who are 12 year old's trapped in 20+ year old's bodies...
Overall this sight is beautiful. I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a sturdy inexpensive red dot scope.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]