||This gun came in the mail just a few days ago. Right as I picked it up I could tell it was sturdy and that everything was locked in place. No wobbling whatsoever. I'll just get to listing pros and cons right away.
1) VERY sturdy
2) Good weight
3) Folding Stock
4) Extremely easy to open up the gun and manage its parts
5) Electric Blowback, you'll never have to deal with gas
6) Thick "plastic" body, about four times thicker than a Chinese clone gun
7) Quick-change spring system, let's you swap out the spring in 5 minutes
8) Freaking Awesome with the HK trademarks
1) Battery compartment is very tiny, a 9.6v stack battery won't fit (Best battery would be 9.6v 1600mah nunchuck battery or a 7.4 lipo)
2) Pins, handguard, and battery are difficult to get in
Overall, 5 out of 5. An extremely good rifle with incredible realism to it. It will not let you down.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]