||I've had this pistol for Several months now, and couldn't be more pleased for a Cheap, Reliable Sidearm.
I won't drag on a Long story/Review about my experiences with this Pistol. So i'll get to the chase.
- Very good build
- Easy to clean
- Good weight if holstered right
- Great RPM! i can lay out an Entire mag in Ten seconds flat.. Sure it's not healthy. but a great Suppresserizer.
- Accurate within 75ft
- Somewhat weak Mag Release/Hold system (Also varies on the Mag/Holster you have.)
- Connected to the the first Con, The mag will fall out when running if you do not have it fastened in right.
- Paint chips easily (I like it's looks. It's very... Awesome.)
- With the last Pro.... Not accurate outside of 75ft, but as i said, With the right mag, it is a Lethal, spray 'n pray machine with a Slick black paint job.
All in all. BUY IT! And buy several mags and a Mag Catch! it's a great, easy to clean Pistol. and i suggest to anyone who's a fan of Saving Money, and the M9.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]