||This gun looks awesome. I took some time to use it a few times before writing a review. If you are looking for a dmr gun this can be it, BUT it is costly. I know a lot of people say this gun is heavy but its not to bad, and I weigh 120lb.
- It is a excellent gun for a dmr
- It looks awesome.
- Since it cost so much you wont find many people with it out on the field.
- It is the lightest brand of m14 ebr hba made other weigh about 18pounds.
- The stock butt plate and cheek rest is wobbly when you extend the stock.
- No matter the grams of the bb's you will get occasional very high arch upwards of the bb's
- You can purchase a way cheaper DMR gun than this because basically you are paying for the looks of this gun and better durable internals. ( I purchased a regular m14 with 500mm inner barrel and it shoots way more consistent than this gun.
- THE G&G BRAND HAVE LIMITED UPGRADEING PARTS SO ONLY BUY IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO KEEP IT STOCK OR PLANING TO DO MORE PERSONAL CUSTOMIZATIONS. For example if you are planning on getting a mock silencer the thread is different and I bought a adapter but still the thread is wider than the universal thread in the world of airsoft.
- Does not shoot as well as it looks.
- Does not have much upgrade parts on the market at all and mostly are not compatible.
EXTRAS: The battery compartment is 7" but can only fit about 6.75" in length. Height can fit about .75" and width is about 2" across but considering it being rounded off a 1.75". Unless you are planning to sand it out and make more space but you can only get so much room considering the hand guard is only .25" thick. I also use .28g bb regularly on this gun.
OVERALL: If you just want a good performing gun this is not it for you. If you are looking for some headturners and regular performance this is it. (That is if you have the cash.) The overall outside of the gun is very well done. Internals are great if you don't like customizing to make it better. So pretty much if you want performance you can look somewhere else unless you are planning to further the performance. If you want a beauty this is it for you. For me I wish someone would gave me this much information before I got it. Either way I love this gun because it is a real beauty but the performance I think it should of been better considering the amount you pay for it. Price = beauty.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]