||I recently ordered this gun shortly after the 100$ door buster deal expired :(. But let it be said 120$ is a steal for this gun. Even though it is a JG, and people are not pleased with the internals and such, as a base gun, you cant go wrong. This is THE best gun to start a build off of. 120$ for a full metal body? Buying receivers alone and the front assembly would cost 120-150$. To start off i will just replace the hop-up with EVIKES G&P 1 piece steel hop up. I will most likely re-shim and re-grease the gear box so i can run a 9.6 - 11.1 lipo effectively. So as far as I can tell with previous reviews and countless hours of research a pro and con list would appear as so...
1. Full metal construction (durable, realistic)
2. Fantastic build gun (due to the externals)
3. Surprisingly good internals (gold eagle gear set, ball bearings [some have said], durable poly piston
5. The ability to use almost any brand of m4 parts (internals and externals)
1. JG (lower QC than leading brands, lower quality parts)
2. Plastic hop-up (Reportedly breaks on users)
3. Problems people have with gearbox locking up (most likely user error and the usage of batteries that are not powerful enough...9.6v+, or i imagine a 7.4v lipo+ will work fine.
4. Sling mounts reportedly break.
To sum up my review, I think that this is a very good gun, even for people that wont plan on upgrades if they are entry level airsofters. But this has a great base for a build gun and with a decent amount of upgrades and fine tuning, this will be comparable to KWA's, VFC's, and G&P's.
Now Click add to cart and buy this piece of art _________________________^^^^^^^^^^
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]