||I just purchased this rifle a month ago and I'm overall very happy with it, and would certainly recommend it to a friend.
- I used the chrono at Evike's walk-in store and this gun was shooting between 373 and 388 FPS with .20 BBs, with a consistent rate of fire of 19 BBs a second.
- This gun is pretty accurate. I consistently am able to shoot guys peaking out of cover from far away
- The rail system on the sides of this gun is VERY long (custom added length of the rails) which isn't highlighted in the pictures shown. It runs all the way to the end of the muzzle past the iron sights. I feel like I can fit an AN/PEQ-2a, M203 Grenade Launcher, Laser, Flashlight, grip handle, anything and everything I could want all at the same time.
- There's an added rigid cover on the pistol grip. Everyone who owns an M4 that has held my gun has mentioned that they're jealous of its comfortable grip.
- The gun feels very solid and durable, and the grip is strong. The full metal body doesn't "rattle" when I run.
- Comes with a red dot and flashlight. I haven't used them yet, but it saves me money when I do run across a use for them later.
- Mine didn't come with a mid-cap magazine as advertised that it should have came with.
- I can't attach a rubber bayonet to it because the rail system is so long. No biggie though.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]