||I acquired this a couple of months ago.
1. Not a common gun on the field, so you do get 2nd looks
2. if you need a support weapon or LMG, this is it. Lighter than an M249 or M60 - I've owned both - this definitely has advantages in its lighter weight. It can even be used as primary for those with good upper body strength.
3. uses MOST M4 type mags - although I was disappointed to find it will not accept an A&K 5000 rd. box mag, which would be ideal. I assume the C-mags should work - need to buy one.
4. build quality - par none - definitely worth the price
2 cons so far:
1. small battery compartment - considering a larger battery in an external battery bag. For now, my 11.1v buffer tube lipo fits with room to spare; would like a higher mAh rated one though.
2. the pistol grip now wobbles and tightening requires a complete breakdown of the gearbox area to get to the bolt or screw - poorly designed IMO.
Otherwise, need a support gun ? Buy this one !!!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]