||This rifle is to replace my aging G&P CQB-R (over 5-6 Years Old) So i only expect the best when it come to the internals on this gun.
I would Recommend a batteries with no more then 9.6V. This is more of a high speed motor/Gear set. A 20C 11.1 will turn the motor faster then the gun can keep up.
- Feels great
- Serial number
- Very accurate for its length
- Perfect FPS
- Great motor
- Nice Mid Cap (12o Round)
Down this middle
- Charging handle is sturdy/hard to pull back and can be inconsistent.
- Dust Cover Stays Open, But has a nice spring to keep it close to the body so it will not bounce around when moving
- Hand Grip is So/so. Some may like it, its just hard for me to get a consistent Grip
- Flash hider is Clock wise
- Vertical Grip is great when utilizing the "thumb Break method"
- stock is garbage- hard to Remove, and slim batteries choices
- Rear sight is difficult to raise and lower into position (2 handed operation)
- Will get heavy with out a good sling
Over all i would recommend this Gun, you might need some extra $$ to swap some things around to make it perfect. i have replaced the stock, and front and rear sights to make this guns SCREAM.
Also make sure when you receive to check for your flash hider, mine did not come with a steal one, but evike took care of me.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]