||Got this in last week. I re-routed the wires to the front for my PEQ2 battery box. Also replaced the crane stock with the SopMod one, Madbull tightbore inner barrel (M4 length), mock silencer (to hide longer inner barrel). ROF is pretty quick with a 9.6 battery, haven't crono'd yet-my local shop's crono was broken.
1. Full metal Magpul body is HAWT!! (it'll definitly turn heads-hard to do with an M4 sometimes)
2. flip up sights are nicely made, don't feel cheap at all
3. high rate of fire (better than my ICS or my CA)
4. shoots pretty hard (for CQB anyway)
5. included sling mount is great feature-perfect for the single point sling I use
1. FPS may be a little low for the cost (can't verify-just going off the listed one)
2. linking a battery that's useable with the crane stock would be nice (I ordered the wrong one and had to put on different stock to use it).
3. wish it came with the Magpul triangle foregrip instead of the stubbie (I don't like it personally)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]