||if you are hesitating on getting this gun or something else, stop. the choice is simple. any kwa is top of the line, lipo ready, and just about everything you will ever need or want in an airsoft gun. just to sum it up, here are the pros and cons,
- realistic weight
- lipo ready
- heavy duty rails and recovers
-realistic take down VERY constant fps at around 410
- comfortable back stock
- easy to upgrade barrel
- to many to list :)
- dose not include batter or charger
- does not include front sling attachment
- realistic weight takes a toll in a battle. (very heavy)
- only takes specific mags.
so final words, it is an excellent gun! the number one thing i don't like is it very heavy weight. i also have a kwa sr7 which is the same thing but much cheaper and it's KWA's CQB version. its much lighter with the same performance so i would recumbent that.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]