||So I bought the tan one of these, and I have only a couple minor issues with it; otherwise I LOVE it.
1) The neck hole is small for me, so getting my head in and out cannot be done easily, I can't have anything on my head, or it will come off too. (Note that my head is of the larger variety)
2) The shoulder pad elastic straps slip down sometimes, and this leaves the pads' corners sticking up, uncovering my arms
1) Small neck hole, can fit large foam machete/knife without a pouch.
2) MOLLE real estate- AWESOME amount.
3) Patch room- AWESOME amount.
4) AMAZING level of protection- I have not used the extra neck or lower protector yet, and I still feel safe charging into a room of enemies with the earlier mentioned knife.
1) Very tan- picture looks greenish- the vest is tan.
2) Seems to get hot and sweaty fast- however, I live & airsoft in Arizona
Great protective vest, plenty of room, the cons aren't even that major of issues- and i just discovered it has a built in hydration carrier- it just keeps getting better...
9.9/10 WOULD buy again if given chance.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]