||I got this one for my Matrix SVD Dragonov.
It was very hard to get on. Even after I figured out that I need to place the front bolt of the scope into the center grove of the gun rail it would not slide in all the way.. I lubed it and finally had to gently tap it in with a hammer.m, good thing its full metal
The objective has a lens cover which is great but it has begun to rub off a thin film on the scope. I don't know why the film is there and the gun does not look bad without the film. It might be to protect from rust?
The lens is very clear and scope works with or without illuminating the target sight.
the gun DOES LOOK VERY COOL WITH IT.
It is a bit expensive but with the 20% off coupon it helps
- Full Metal = VERY STURDY!
- Clear Magnification
- Sight can be used with or without illumination
- Batteries are installed and it came with an extra set
- Comes with Front Lens cover
- VERY HARD TO GET ON
- The outside front of the scope has a plastic film that has already started to rub off from the friction
of the objective lens cover
- A Bit Pricey.
It is a very nice scope, I am not crazy about the design but then again it is Russian.
So for this scope
I give it 8/10
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]