||I own and it’s amazing. CYMA is really making some of the best AKs out there. I let a military vet hold it and he said, “Wow! This feels exactly like the real thing!” This gun feels and looks more like the AK-74 than the 47. I highly recommend this gun to an to all AK enthusiasts.
Props to EVIKE for keeping the price low.
- Very realistic and unique.
- No rattle.
- The Metal and Wood quality are very good.
- The ROF (rate of fire) with a 8.4v battery is great.
- The range and accuracy are very good for an assault rifle. Headshots are no problem from 150+ feet away.
- Compatible with 6 & 7 mm thread flashiders.
- The BLOWBACK… It gives the gun more worth than price its listed for. Therefore buying this gun is a no brainer.
- My gun shoots slightly to the right with iron sights. But a dot sight can easily fix that problem.
- Barrel length is a problem in CQC, but the extended range is a great advantage.
- The adjustable hop up did not stay in position unless I tightened the other side of the hop up with a washer and a screw.
- The paint job could have been better, the Kalashnikov insignia wears off with sweat.
- Can’t change the stock.
- The stock wobbles a little bit.
If you‘re unsure about buying this AK-47… Just solve your problems by buying it! This gun is one of the best!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]