||I just received my gun today, and let me tell you. It is great! The first couple rounds I shot out of it were accurate and strong (about 300~320fps) and the overall feel of the gun was great as well. I also noticed that the gun had a good weight to it as well. Kinda more realistic in my opinion. I own a KJW M9 as well and let me tell you, the CQB is a far superior gun, especially for the price. But there are a few minor problems I had. First, it seems as though my outer barrel is loose and slides back and forth when the slide is locked back. I don't quite know if that is normal? Also, it doesn't look to good with the orange tip either. So, overall I think I found my new favorite side arm.
- price (@ $110 w/ 2 mags it a great deal!)
- great accuracy
- strong (nice recoil as well)
- look good too (you might look like a bad a$$ with it)
- outer barrel seems loose (don't know if it's normal??)
- orange tip (can't seem to get it out without breaking the thing)
@Jonathan T. - Yes, the outer barrel wobble is normal and it does not affect the performance of the gun what so ever.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]