||Not too happy with this...
I just got the tan version of this and it wasn't quite what I expected.
I'm gonna start with the "Cons":
1) Its HUGE! The picture is kind of deceiving. I mounted it up on my SCAR and it protrudes down about as far as my magazine does. It's about 1 3/4 inches at its widest point. Looks like a turkey leg hanging off the bottom of my gun.
2) It wobbles a bit when not deployed. Because it's hinged at the top, even when it's folded up, it wobbles a bit.
3) It's very hard to collapse back down to "grip mode". It deploys into a bipod very quickly, but because the springs in it are so strong, collapsing it back down is a pain. I don't think I would want to deploy it and then try to pack it back in to move to a new location.
There are some "Pros" though:
1) Bombproof construction. I don't think you have to worry about this thing breaking. Very high quality construction, and its size makes it strong.
2) Great bipod. When this thing is deployed, it does make an excellent shooting platform.
3) Sturdy rail mount. This grip wobbles because of its design, not because of its mounting brackets. They are very solid.
Overall, I'm gonna look for something else to serve this purpose. And, I will definitely try to find it in a store so I can evaluate it right away.
Rating: [2 of 5 Stars!]