||Alright so i bought the same gun and tried it out for a bit. I've had it for lets say a few months and i really am starting to love this gun. Of course it's a big heavy gun, but it's not that bad for any average male teen. Anyway Overall this gun has impressed me and left me a little disappointed (but not too bad). I have owned the real gun and it is almost exactly the same in the design.
- it has a very long barrel which gives for it's accuracy
- It doesn't have any rails (i need to know if i can add rails to it) but the iron sights work like a charm from at least a few hundred feet away.
- it has a piece to change the ROF so if you don't have a lot of bb's you can slow it down but it does get to be very fast with a good battery
- it does have an electronic winding 3,500 mag. (though i've heard it fits up to 4,000)
- most of it's components are metal (most being the key word)
- it comes apart into two pieces just like the real gun for easier disassembly
- it is a little loose when you get it. I was a little dissapointed when i had pieces falling off like the fake slide. but it isn't so bad, it doesn't affect the performance at all.
- if you don't add a better battery it shoots somewhat slow..
- A few of the pieces are a little rough on the fingers like the trigger grip and the extended grip. (just use duck or electrical tape)
- it does feel more for a left handed person because the box mag fits into place on the left side and it hurts my arm to hold the gun so strangely.
Overall though i really like this gun, it's heavy, accurate, and very fast. Any suggestions for upgrade? you definitely need to buy a 9.6 battery at least only large types because of practical reasons. try to rig a durable sling to the gun if you don't wanna carry it so much. but that's all i can think of. Definitely if you can carry it and you can afford all the pellets.. then go ahead buy this gun. It's not meant for beginners though.
Woot i love this gun!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]