||I've used this gun a lot. Its truly great, but it definitely has a couple flaws.
1) Bipod is very ergonomic, I find myself using that as a fore grip more than the actual fore grip
2) Full metal construction, and it aint pot metal either
3) Great ROF
4) Accurate...to a point.
5) Cant go wrong with 3500 rounds
6) Easy battery installation. You can just throw it in the box mag, under a strap, and there's room for one or two spare mags. Comes in handy.
1) Fore grip is plastic
2) Carry handle WILL BEND OR BREAK IF YOU USE IT
3) because of how the box mag attaches, if you prone/mount the gun on anything, you will knock the mag off and you'll have to put it back on before you run off.
4) Range is terrible. After 100 feet, your shots will go everywhere but where they need to.
5) Extremely heavy. I ran 700 meters with this thing at a jog, and on flat ground, and I could literally not run anymore at the end of it.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]