||This AEG performs well and had very few issues for me for over 2 years. So it is not bad overall.
1. Consistent, good air seal. 440FPS out of the box. Now settled at 420. Not bad.
2. Sturdy and heavy.
3. Good quality wood.
4. Accurate (once I replaced the barrel, than again ALL CYMA/JG/DBOY need a TBB)
5. Receiver cover locks in very tight (see why it is a PRO below)
6. HEAVY, almost like a real thing, which is a good thing, since running around with this one for 4-6 hours is a nice little workout
1. ONE MAJOR CON. The stock develops a vertical wobble within 2-3 skirmishes, and that's without me dropping it or hitting it. Stock now moves 2 inches in each direction. Very annoying, the locking mechanism, however works.
2. No rails. This is a minor con. I am not a big fan of putting 3 scopes/lasers + front grip on an AEG, but sometimes it is nice to have ONE scope. However the smooth receiver cover can have a rail installed on it, which I had to do.
I think that RK10 is a better deal-same gun for $40 less and has a rail already. I think CM048SU is a better gun.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]