||It's a good pistol for the money, but after 2 years, I have to replace all the internals. Springs, air nozzle, and a few other upgrades to customize it. It's sturdy and reliable, but it will break down. No airsoft gun will last forever.
- Lasted a few years before "breaking down"
- Good bang for your buck
- Metal with a decent weight
- Easy to find new parts and upgrades
- Lanyard hook seemed very weak
- Air nozzle quality isn't good (buy an angle custom nozzle with the gun)
- Recoil spring and guide rod system can be improved to prevent the slide from jamming
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]