||Really good gun. If you are an L85 fan, this is the gun you should look at buying. I play for the CAA, so we get into some pretty serious events, I take this gun to every event if not as my primary as my backup just in case I have a weapon malfunction with my Combat Machine M4. Great rate of fire, the hop up is fantastic (clicks into place, also the dust cover locks into place by pulling it fully back and pushing the green switch near it up), FPS does chrono in at the upper 300's, and with time you wont worry about breaking 400 if you play with an organization that restricts you as a rifleman. With modifications you can go over 400 if you want the gun to have DMR status. Its a bit heavier than some guns (my father said it even feels heavier than the M16 he used at basic during Vietnam), so get a good 2pt sling with it. Be careful when buying midcaps, I havent found a fully compatible set yet and I dump my last 3 bbs. Not a big deal, so overall, great gun.
- Very sturdy, feels solid.
- 350-400 FPS, perfect for CAA
- Rate of fire delivers.
- Easy to access and fine-tune hop-up.
- Break down is easy, cleaning it is a breeze.
- Could be a bit heavy for people who aren't used to it. Maybe 9-10 lbs
- Good, compatible mags are hard to find (for me at least, lol) But it will work with any kind of mag, just dumps the last 3 or 4 bbs.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]