||This is by far the best gun in existence.
I've had many, many guns. All of them are nice, high quality guns. Countless Marui, KWA, VFC, IFC, G&G, Classic Army, and even a Systema MP5.
But I am not joking to you. This gun is by far the greatest gun I have EVER owned, seen, felt, used, tasted, heard, you name it. It's the best gun, ever.
It comes with a bottom, top, and side rails, and a foldable hand grip to boot. The barrel assembly is metal, as well as the trigger assembly and sling mounts. The rest is ABS plastic, as well as an adjustable hop-up. Like you'll need it.
The magazine is a 600-round high-cap wind-up magazine. Also ABS plastic.
Nice rate of fire, at 1,000. And a fairly hard hitting 380 FPS.
You may think it's an average gun. But, no, it's not. Why? Well...
1. I bought it RETAIL for $65.00. From the counter. The store. STORE!
2. It is THE most rugged AEG I have EVER seen. By FAR. For example...
- I can do push-ups on it.
- I can throw it across the room with the trigger taped down and the battery hanging out. And it will still work.
- I can use it in any condition. Rain, wind, show, mud, trees, dirt.
- You can abuse it to the point where everything on the gun is broken, and whoever did that, probably had some injuries from the car crash, too, and it will still work.
But what really told me that this gun was godly was when me and three of my friends were walking down a small river bank to surprise the other team from the right side. So, we settled on grassy slope that was overlooking the playing field. Me, being stupid as I am, dropped my gun. I saw it roll into the water, and a bunch of crabs disbursed as they saw this giant black thing coming towards them. No BS, I picked it up and it acted like nothing happened to it.
This is such a good gun... no matter who you are, beginner or professional, young or old, this is a gun that can't be beaten. I'm serious.
(takes a large type 8.4v battery)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]