||Upon seeing this vest, I was so impressed by the design that I personally drove all the to the evike store (a 45 minute drive) to pick it up since I couldn't wait for the time it takes for them to process. After trying this vest on, i fell in love with it, here's why:
1) It's extremely durable, thick threading, not flimsy
2) Has many convenient pockets, only the ones you really need!
3) Fits very snuggly, not alot of movement when running and it's fixed! I'm 5 foot 7, 155 pounds I'm have an athletic figure, having alot of chest muscles helps with the vest fitting tightly
4) Has a buillt in water pouch! It barely fits my camelbak 3.0L pouch!!!
5) Has addition molle webbings for any other accessories!
6) Alot of arm mobility!
7) The velcros on the vest is very strong, can be a hassle to take it off an on because of it, oh well a nice work out will come out of that.
8) Adjustable shoulder straps
I must advise, the magazine pouches are more likely suitable for the m4/m16 magazines, I doubt it will fit ak mags or other sorts well. If you plan to fit two magazines a pouch, loosen up the rope that tightens the pouches so it's easier to put it in!
A must buy!!!!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]