||Hey Evike customers,
Let me mention first off that I am 6'1" currently at 250lbs. with a 38in waist sadly (I've got big glutes with thick legs). This vest is the best fitting vest that I have worn thus far. It is confortable, has the pouches you need to store gear, and molle ready on the back.
1) 4 pouches for M4/M16 preferred magazines
2) Side pouch for other material
3) Hydration pack availability
4) VERY VERY comfortable and snug
5) Patch read on the chest and back
1) I noticed that when I put it on and walked through some typical combat movement (walking, crouching, sprinting, etc.) I got hotter faster than normal. But I think that comes with all vests and gear. [Or I was just excited because this vest is awesome]
2) Since I am tall and have a taller upperbody than usual, it runs just a little bit shorter than what I would like but it's not too bad. The height is adjustable! (But wasn't the perfect amount I would like).
**Giving this a 4/5 for bigger guys but a 5/5 for everyone else!**
I'm writing this quick review directed towards the bigger guys because I feel that we never get to experience much gear because of our size. This ves however is great and I am telling you that I approve it! Shout out and good luck to the guys who want to slim down. I'm right there with you!
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]