||for $20 you simply can't beat its carrying capacity and comfort.
you can fit 3 m4 mags in each of the 3 middle pouches, you just have to put them in so the thin side of the mag points outward.
ive got this thing loaded up as follows
1. small first aid packet and my KJW Glock in my left utility pouch
2. custom BB bottle in my left mag pouch
3. 3 lonex 360 rd flash mags in my middle pouch
4. an airsoft grenade in my right pouch with a spare pistol mag
5. i used my right utility pouch as a dumb pouch (yes it can fit 3 m4 mags and a pistol mag)
6. and i store my wallet and phone along with any papers in the map pouch
Durability? ive beaten it up pretty good for a few months and there is zero sign of wear
easy to take off and put back on
can carry everything i need and so much more
carry's weight very well... might become uncomfortable if you stuffed it to its full potential with full real steel AR15 mags (could probably fit 17 30 round mags, 4 in each utility pouch, and 3 in each mag pouch)
radio pouch is ridiculously big and get in the way of shouldering a gun left handed, recommend cutting it off and clipping your radio to the strap
can get a bit hot under the thick material (think means durable lol, still light though)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]