||An amazing airsoft gas blowback gun and definitely one of the smoothest shooting I've ever tried and now own. I am a 1911 fan and airsoft replicas of the gun are no exception for me. I've tried variants from WE, KWC, and then this. I also love the excellent trigger which is also the most responsive from all those I tried. Claims from veteran gamers about this gun, particularly the tank-tough internals are true. This further cements KJW's claim that you can use CO2 as an alternative for this pistol. (i.e. CO2 magazines are sold separately unless offered together for free with your gun by Evike).
- Amazing range made my stock M4 AEG eat the dust. KJWs Hop-Up takes big credibility for this too.
- Satisfactory accuracy, at 60 to 80 feet I love the instant point-and-shoot capability. Some wind and BB drop determines accuracy further down range.
- I get about 3 magazines full with one fill of green gas.
- I highly recommend using green gas than propane for more consistent silicone oil lubrication. It is my honest assumption this contributed to the superbly smooth operation; the slide feel of which I can compare to "as if gliding over a panel of glass".
- Crisp, responsive trigger. No stacking with each pull.
- If you are inclined to gun safety features, the beaver tail grip safety and ambidextrous safety levers do their jobs.
- Unfortunately, like most mass produced items, it is imperfect. The right side safety lever has become wobbly and does not engage as immediately as the way the left side lever does. This is comparable to my other 1911 Hi-Capa gas blowback with the same problem. However, my other pistol has been shot for a mere 2500 rounds before the issue appeared. My KJW suffered while it is still considerably new. Well, as long as the safety levers do not pop out of their current location, this should be fine. Otherwise, it would have been a missing piece in the field.
- Some paint has begun to chip at the rear end of the slide.
- While orange tips are a requirement in the USA, end-users who choose to remove the tip will have to deal with a painted orange tip. It is not removable-with-a-pair-of-pliers, simply because it is not an attachment. Removal of this tip can be a risk with lawful violations and for the end-user. FYI only.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]