||It started out as a good gun, and I was happy with it when I first got it, but over time it just started to fall apart, literally.
- Good built in scope
- Nice and sleek looking
- good build in vertical grip
- The butt pad kept falling out, lost it on the field a few times. (but you can use duct tape to fix that)
- The safety is awful. And it fell out and was unable to be fixed.
- B.B's get stuck in the body of the gun and jam the trigger, and you can hear them rattling.
- The trigger gets stuck ALOT, & the gun won't stop shooting.
- Heavy, & not comfortable to carry.
- the only thing holding the upper and lower receiver together is 1 square metal pin, only held in place by the weight of the gun.
Overall I was happy with it for a while, but I would never buy it again, ever.
Rating: [2 of 5 Stars!]